A son arrivée :
30 seconds in Venice with Lance Oppenheim and the cast of PRIMETIME. pic.twitter.com/4dYBVFQhiB
— A24 (@A24) September 11, 2026
@gala.fr #robertpattinson #sukiwaterhouse #venicefilmfestival #mostra #onregardequoi ♬ Self Aware - Temper City
@gala.fr #robertpattinson #sukiwaterhouse #venicefilmfestival #mostra #onregardequoi ♬ som original - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
@gala.fr #robertpattinson #sukiwaterhouse #venicefilmfestival #mostra #onregardequoi ♬ TASTE by Sabrina Carpenter - 𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓷 | ☾
Sur le tapis rouge :
Robert Pattinson’s interview at the 'Primetime' premiere #Venezia83 pic.twitter.com/YczZjb3s6B
— Robert Pattinson Photos | Fansite (@pattinsonphotos) September 5, 2026
"I've met Noel [Gallagher] a few times, never met Liam. They're the best. I wanna see [Oasis: Don't Look Back In Anger] too, it sounds amazing. [...] I'm a massive fan, I saw them in concert a few months ago."
— Robert Pattinson Photos | Fansite (@pattinsonphotos) September 12, 2026
Robert Pattinson in a recent interview with Canal+ at #Venezia83 pic.twitter.com/7RUasiLnsn
Vídeo: Robert Pattinson com Suki Waterhouse no red carpet da premiere de 'PRIMETIME' no Festival de Cinema de Veneza 2026 pic.twitter.com/6PA07it9wC
— Robert Pattinson Brasil 🦇 Fã-clube (@pattinsonbrasil) September 6, 2026
@gala.fr #robertpattinson #sukiwaterhouse #venicefilmfestival #mostra #onregardequoi ♬ original sound - There I Ruined It
@gala.fr #robertpattinson #sukiwaterhouse #venicefilmfestival #mostra #onregardequoi ♬ оригинальный звук - 𝑀🍸
DRACARAS UPDATES: I JUST MET ROBERT PATTINSON AT THE PRIMETIME RED CARPET AND GOT VENICE MY PROGRAMME SIGNED IM FULLY SHAKING #Venezia83 pic.twitter.com/3CedlEJtV6
— pine (@dracaras) September 5, 2026
the fairest vision i’ve ever had ✨ pic.twitter.com/rtXkeE2V6Q
— pattinsonstan (@laamartaaaa) September 5, 2026
more of Robert on the red carpet !! pic.twitter.com/AiwiD97J5o
— 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 (@butnotome) September 5, 2026
Dans le cinéma :
Robert Pattinson and the rest of the ‘Primetime’ team during their 9-minute ovation at the #VeniceFilmFestival pic.twitter.com/ywRQXhnA7H
— Deadline (@DEADLINE) September 5, 2026
Robert Pattinson gives Suki Waterhouse a kiss as “Primetime” receives a 7-minute standing ovation at the #VeniceFilmFestival. pic.twitter.com/AreP8KFqVZ
— Variety (@Variety) September 5, 2026
The Primetime cast takes a bow during the film’s standing ovation. pic.twitter.com/vnGqLqwLMG
— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) September 5, 2026
Robert Pattinson's latest drama film "Primetime" gets a 9-minute ovation at the Venice Film Festival.#RobertPattinson #VeniceFilmFestival pic.twitter.com/o8Un7FqqJi
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 5, 2026
A l'after-party :
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire