Avec IGN :
Pourquoi Primetime résonne encore aujourd'hui ?
— CANAL+ (@canalplus) September 24, 2026
Le film avec Robert Pattinson est à retrouver actuellement en salle. pic.twitter.com/BJfyNWHBPs
@entertainment_weekly Chris Hansen 🤝 The Clown Prince? 'Primetime' star Robert Pattinson reacts to fans comparing his performance as Chris Hansen to the Joker. 📷: A24, Jonathan Olley/DC Comics #Primetime #RobertPattinson #TheBatman ♬ original sound - Entertainment Weekly
Avec USA Today :
@usatodayentertainment It's uncanny 🫣 Robert Pattinson explains the process behind emulating Chris Hansen's voice for his new film #Primetime. ♬ original sound - USA TODAY Entertainment
Avec Films Update :
Skyler Gisondo says working with Robert Pattinson on ‘PRIMETIME’ pushed him out of his usual approach to acting:
— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) September 24, 2026
“Rob, take after take, is like shot out of a cannon with something so new and unexpected… I was somebody who, once I more or less did something similar every take,… pic.twitter.com/Sg1oI0aoMv
Robert Pattinson says ‘PRIMETIME’ director Lance Oppenheim refused to call cut to see where performances would naturally go:
— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) September 24, 2026
“The amount of times where Lance just wouldn’t cut at the end of the scene and he said, ‘I just want to see where it goes.’ I’m like, ‘Dude, it’s not… pic.twitter.com/nB7nCtw0zo
Robert Pattinson says ‘PRIMETIME’ evolved significantly while they were filming:
— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) September 24, 2026
“The movie we ended up with is pretty different to the script on day one. However a performance was in a scene, we were like, ‘Let’s see where it goes naturally,’ which was a lovely way of working.” pic.twitter.com/AeOPVClQuI
Robert Pattinson recalls sending Skyler Gisondo four different drafts of the ‘PRIMETIME’ script in just 24 hours:
— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) September 24, 2026
“I was calling up Lance [Oppenheim] going, ‘He’s going to quit! You’ll drive him insane!’” pic.twitter.com/eZ4hBLG2VB
Robert Pattinson and Skyler Gisondo tell us it was “so cool” to work with Phoebe Bridgers on ‘PRIMETIME’:
— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) September 24, 2026
“I can’t believe she had never acted before. That’s crazy. She was immediately amazing.” pic.twitter.com/y1BAQNhraq
Avec Brut America :
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire