accueilforumBiographieFilmographieInterviewsGalerieAgendaImage HTML map generator

dimanche 16 février 2020

Robert Pattinson parle des odeurs qu'il aime, du parfum Dior Homme dans une nouvelle interview avec Allure


L'interview (en anglais) :

The sexiest sound in the world? The faint, fuzzy friction of Robert Pattinson's facial hair as it brushes the receiver on the other end of the line. The second sexiest: his thoughts on beauty.

Allure: A lot of your film roles can be described as canonically handsome men. What's it like to be superlatively hot?

R.P.: [Laughs] It's weird. I never was really up for the good-looking-guy roles, because I've always been quite awkward when meeting people. My Harry Potter role was a good-looking guy, and it was a shock that it was quite easy to get. And then in Twilight, [Edward is] beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. When I turned up for the audition, I had done a job where I'd dyed my hair black, but I had an inch and a half of roots, and I had waxed my body. And then I had a few months where I'd been drinking beer all day, so I had this hairless, chubby body. I looked like a baby with a wig on. [Laughs] After I did Twilight, [my friends said,] "Oh, you’re posing all of the time," and I’m like, "What are you talking about? I’m just standing. And none of you thought I was good-looking two years ago!"

Allure: What does the new Dior fragrance smell like? [Pattinson has been the face of Dior Homme fragrance since 2013.]

R.P.: I hardly ever wear fragrances. If I wear a fragrance, I find it quite overbearing. But this one, for some reason, you don't really notice you're wearing it. I can never really describe it. People are like, "Is it woody smelling?" But I don’t really know what wood smells like. It definitely makes me feel more awake. There’s something fresh about it.



Allure: How do you apply fragrance when you do wear it?

R.P.: I mean, are there different ways? My dad always used to put it on his hair. And I had an ex-girlfriend who sprayed a little cloud of perfume and shimmied around in it. I like the idea of that.

Allure: What are the best and worst smells in the world to you?

R.P.: Definitely the scent of when you're in love with someone, and the smell is incredible. It brings out an animal side of being human.

Allure: [swooning]

R.P.: And the worst smell… um. I don't really mind grimy stuff. I love the smell of things people really hate, but burning hair is revolting.

Allure: How would you describe how you smell?

R.P.: Lots of people tell me I smell like a crayon.

Allure: Like you’re made of wax?

R.P.: Yes! Like I’m embalmed.

Aucun commentaire: